Okay, I just fixed this for the first time today and holy crap this is the best salmon dish I have ever had!! Not only that it’s super easy to make…well maybe just easy – but super easy for me.
Mediterranean-style Salmon with Vegetables
Prep Time: 8 mins
Cook Time: 22 mins
Makes 4 servings
= INGREDIENTS =
1/4 tsp Garlic Salt
1/4 tsp Black Pepper
2 tsp Italian Herbs
4 Salmon Filets (single serving size)
2 cups Cherry Tomatoes, halved
1/2 cup Zucchini, finely diced into cubes
2 tbsp Capers, undrained
1 tbsp Olive Oil
15-20 Kalamata Olives, sliced
= DIRECTIONS =
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Sprinkle salt, pepper and a 1/2 tsp of the herbs over front and back of the fish.
3. Place fish into an 11×7″ baking dish, coated with cooking spray.
4. In a bowl, combine tomatoes, zucchini, capers, olives, olive oil and 1 tsp of the herbs. Stir well.
5. Spoon the vegetable mixture over the fish and then bake for 22 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.